Tuesday, December 22, 2009

new leaf for a new year



As of today, this blog will no longer be written as a requirement for my art class--hooray!

This being my third blog, it might not be updated as often as the others but my vision for it has always been as a place to simply post when I feel inspired. I'll share my studio art projects and photography. I'll share work from other artists. I may even write a bit now and then. I'd love to build a great blog list to follow so if you know of any really quality art {any medium}, design {ie: of the art sort not the interior or exterior type--visit my other blog for that kind of goodness} or photography blogs do leave me your suggestions!

Let's journey this road together, shall we?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: