Monday, November 2, 2009

movie poster: I am here


click image to enlarge

My final movie poster for I am here. I compiled a decent stack of images for this project and my original ideas were much more complex. I debated on use of color...or not. Black and white obviously won out. How much imagery to use to convey a message. The message of the film has underlying complexity {visit this post for a synopsis} but I decided to focus on the implied connections between the two main characters. After three designs it came down to, "keep it simple". I am glad I went with my gut on all choices, and I am pleased with the end result.

Leave me a comment, let me know, what do you think?

Looking forward to viewing all of my classmates projects and our discussion today!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: