Thursday, October 1, 2009

about me & apt3


Hello ~

thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to find out a little bit more about me. I'm Tina Pfeiffer...wife, artist, student, photographer, writer, traveler, adventurer, researcher, entrepreneur, creator, closet techie, wannabe Parisian, historian, explorer, shopper, decorator, foodie, reader and blog author.

I have so many interests that my blogs have become my places to explore and share. My cyber-explosions of ideas and inspiration. Photography, travel, art, history, paper crafts, writing, music, food, books, films, shopping, antiquing, thrifting, vintage, Etsy, small business talk, gardening, decorating, learning and generally just soaking up life.

Many thanks to all of you who follow my musings...I truly appreciate and enjoy your comments and participation.

This particular blog (my third, yikes!) will be my bulletin board for Art 112, fall term at PSU. Posts will include my thoughts on our readings, class discussions and projects in motion. It will be my repository for images and photographs--mine and others I discover to share.

To view my photography please visit:

My
Flickr Gallery.

If you're curious take a peek at...

My photography/design/travel Blog.

My Etsy Vintage Shop and my vintage Blog.

If you social network...

follow me on Twitter and Facebook.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tina,

    I can't thank you enough for featuring me on your wonderful blog, I real honour :)

    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina!

    Just thought you might like to know that our Italian books are in! I went by this morning and they were putting them on the shelf:)

    Ciao!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: